Your Favorite Ivy?

This is the ivy forum isnt it? i seem to be lost there is like 2 maybe even 3 pages of absolute poo...

SC4 is pretty much dead now anyway so whats the point in all this online/offline rubbish...... Seriously

LETS KEEP IT IVY INFO ONLY......Pretty pwease

=[

teflon2105: who did you beat offline?

Dude, i'm pretty sure we've all played SCIV offline fighting strong comp this nothing new too me. Most of the offline players i've fought walked away impressed. I'm not into putting players on blast but yes i've played offline.

ShinjiTao who have you fought so far? You are refusing to play people offline all the time! You are just like Teflon. You're not the one to accuse anybody with your 20 accounts...dozens of excuses to not join offline meetings...you were exactly the same like him on our forums....

Nice to see you're still a troll though.

@Ring

Sorry for contributing to this stuff, feel free to delete it. Still funny though.

@Shinjato You have all types of stories you just came in my room and i whooped ya weak ass cervantes than your Ivy just now wit hilde lol i know that was you. Under one of your 20 names dam you suck bad man like wow that was a pathetic fight you just put up. Then you ran from the room when you kept losing i'm surprised a scrub like you talking like this.

we still need to FT10 but il hold off for a bit cuz i need to get on and get apprenticed to an algol i found so when i train with him for a while we can FT10 on mayb saturday if thts cool with u?

Cool sounds good i'd prefer if you used algol :P it's something bout those starwar characters that throws me off. But yeah train your algol for a FT10 i'll likely be using Hilde & Taki Saturday is cool. I beat SilentWall in a FT10 today 10-6 i heard about him from the offline scene i always wanted too fight him luckily i got my chance today.

hehe o ull get the SW characters but ul get a lil cervy and my most potential new character: The GOL lol cant wait bro

I have no experience against apprentice only vader i fought oofmatic vader twice. But apprentice is so agile those flips are annoying. lol

lol oooo u mean how he can flip over all of ivy's UBs and pre much EVERYONE'S XDDD thts 1 of many reasons why hes addictive for me i mean as long as u kno what to press he truly has a move for every situation. Plus he can force pull outta stances like vader =D frickin pro lol

I really don't understand this...
The title of this thread is: Skilled Ivy players...

Yet the only thing that I keep on reading in here for the last couple of pages (perhaps more), is people trying to convince themselves or others that have the super-best-godlike-powerful-online-offline-Ivy ever...

I may exaggerate a bit, but I really feel that all these have nothing to do neither with skilled players nor with the Ivy SA. I don't really think that most people, that visit the Ivy SA, even care about all these statements.

If you really still feel the need to do this, you can always create a similar topic (for example: Best Ivy Online) on the Online section of these forums and solve it there.

I really think that me and Ring have been very tolerant of all this and we have tried to ease things down a bit, always being friendly and always trying not to offend anyone. However, If things continue to get out of hand, there will not be another warning. Next time this thread will be locked.

cheers

I'm willing to comply with that. Threads completely off track (no, I'm not claiming innocent here). Everyone needs to stop flaming Teflon, but at the same time Teflon you need to stop starting them. I don't want a response back on it or one that supports it. Just truce.

I know we already got an Ivy Video thread but i think the best way to make use of the intent of this thread is to analyze videos or simply play online and give feedback. Tell people what their holes in their strategy are. Even fighting Ring in 3 bars he was able to point out obvious flaws and S_L has been helping me develop throw breaking (tho the skill has suddenly died and I sadly feel myself developing my scrubby online Ivy again...SW 6/CL 214 spam came back!). I'll see if I can get a video of my next local session, cuz god knows I need at least one video to make up for the atrocities I hold claim too (damn you dreamkiller AMY evo '09!).

lol oooo u mean how he can flip over all of ivy's UBs and pre much EVERYONE'S XDDD thts 1 of many reasons why hes addictive for me i mean as long as u kno what to press he truly has a move for every situation. Plus he can force pull outta stances like vader =D frickin pro lol

Let's do it this weekend i was trapped at work from thursday too sunday.

Who's fought anumbee ? he has a strong ivy befriended him the other day. Jamiehuezo pretty good as well

Let's do it this weekend i was trapped at work from thursday too sunday.

Who's fought anbumee ? he has a strong ivy befriended him the other day. Jamiehuezo pretty good as well

lol Anbumee is my friend in person, he picked up ivy after me :)
Skilled Ivy players?
From the people I can remember are..
Ring (MY BELOVED)
Malek (IHATEYOU SO MUCH BUT LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME, I THINK IT'S YOUR FRENCH ACCENT)
Scud (I played him a long time ago... on bad bad connection but I think I would get wooped anyways)
LinkRKC (He beat me offline one match and left...)
Eli123s (He's a scrub but I love him anyways)
Successful_Loser (He's like.. a more patient clone version of me)
350z (With some defense tweaks... he can become deadly..His Ivy has improved most of all the people I know)
All I can think of at the moment, I will update, back to homework!

Speaking of skilled Ivy players-
I'm definitely going to have to add Woahhzz after finally playing him. Though the matches were a bitch laggy, I can identify skill when I see it. Very nice Ivy Woahhzz, probably the best I've played.

I definitely need to play Woahhzz again, it's been a long time and I've gotten a LOT better since. Only skilled Ivy's I get to play are Awestruck and S_L. S_L and I know all each others tricks by now (but not my offline ones...muwahaha), and awestruck plays too much Tekken6 (the shame!). I took a lot of time to get my spacing down after seeing how you fight (also the embarrassing vids of me thinking SW 6 would work if I spammed it 20' away).

FT10 challenge! >_<

Back