Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Yeah I know what you mean but it's not the colour. Was trying to place a tattoo on the upper arm / shoulder of my setsuka earlier and in projection it was getting cut off (at that point it was completely black so it was obvious). It's like it only let's you place on the front half of the body. Using rotation instead gets around this but then the tattoo gets elongated and looks very washed out. It's all a bit buggy. It's a shame because scvs tattoos/sticker positioning worked fine. Not really sure why they didn't just make it work the same way.

Yep, can confirm that this is a thing. I was wondering why the hell they'd do that. In fact, the game is riddled with odd small limitations that makes no sense. To me, in common sense, they make a system that allows you to stick stickers onto everything. Then you can't suddenly put them on some equipments at all, and they cut off into an invisible wall. That to me sounds like they went out of their way to use manhours to code a block to it. Like they had to spend extra work to make pointless limitations like that. Why? That whole front half cutoff thing is too arbitrary to be an accident/glitch. It was definitely made with intent.

Also, fuck the collission with equipments. They make no sense. I try to put in equipment that would go under some other thing and it conflicts. Then I try something from same category that is actually bigger and you'd think it would conflict even more, but no, that you can put without conflict. It's so arbitrary. Then you can't put hoodies on because you have some slight collar going on with a shirt. Everything already clips a lot so just let me do what I want. It costs you nothing, just let me do what I want and live with the consequences of minor clipping, that happens already regardless.

This is actually the first thing I'm hoping to find a mod solution to, even if only on client side that only I see.

Soo...Is the outcast race a joke? You only get bunny ears and a choice between two tails, that you can't even adjust? Wtf.

I get that they're trying to do away with furry dongs, but people are going to find a way regardless.

Last edited:
For those with the sticker projection problem: I noticed there's a new slider called 'vertical angle' or something like that. Does that have something to do with it? I don't have the game, so I'm spitballing random ideas. Feel free to blow me up if I'm wrong.

Soo...Is the outcast race a joke? You only get bunny ears and a choice between two tails, that you can't even adjust? Wtf.

I get that they're trying to do away with furry dongs, but people are going to find a way regardless.
I assume with them, they get to keep their ears and tails, after their equipment is destroyed. I made two catgirls in SCV. It was annoying to see them lose those parts

I assume with them, they get to keep their ears and tails, after their equipment is destroyed. I made two catgirls in SCV. It was annoying to see them lose those parts
Ok sure but then, can we get a race with multiple different unbreakable beastial and monstrous race options? Would be great, more useful, and far more versatile.

That's not helpful at all. Ok so somehow it can be done but didn't work for me. So how exactly does that help?
There are two ways to put stickers on, you have to pick the second one and work around the options to get where it should be.

After many years away from this site I was hoping to make a happy return with a new host of Creatons but alas
I honestly don't know if I want to bother! I'm legitimately angered by this games lackluster creation mode and have yet to fill a single slot of the pointless 100 spaces available.
Quite frankly If I had known that we didn't unlock more items in game I probably wouldn't have bought it. Now deeply regret buying the season pass as I get the feeling we're more then likely just going to get yet more recycled items

Here's my Conduit that I used in Libra of Souls:

I deliberately used Cassandra's SoulCalibur IV 2p hair, because I don't like the other pigtails options, as none of them feel like Low Pigtails. Swing Bob still works and fits the look, if you ask me. It really sucks that we're out Ring Pants and Honor Boots, and the collar scarf is also wrong, and, I didn't notice when the list of missing parts was posted, but no double dagger crossed belt is CRIMINAL. Oh well:

0UgP0xd.png

@DanteSC3 Wasn’t too fond of her but this hairstyle looks good on her. I’d suggest Benevolence Boots but they’ll prevent her from wearing the pants (I wanted to use them in place of Honor Boots for now too with my main female CaS but her tights become shorts.)

Maybe you could use Voldo’s eye spikes on the belt to simulate the knives?

The lighting hides the fact that the long sleeves are part of the scale suit.

Back