Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

I keep on getting triggered by the fact people keep calling their characters Custom instead of CUSTOM. Like seriously wth
If you do it in Libra of Soul, then everyone shouts your name and it’s distracting. Continuing that trend outside of the mode is just habit. Plus, in general, the names look better with proper capitalization. I would go so far as to say the game should just capitalize the names in specific contexts, such as on the nameplates on health bars.

So how long until we get the new CaS DLC? I’ve been having a lot of fun making all kinds of characters but the extreme lack of items is very annoying.

If you do it in Libra of Soul, then everyone shouts your name and it’s distracting. Continuing that trend outside of the mode is just habit. Plus, in general, the names look better with proper capitalization. I would go so far as to say the game should just capitalize the names in specific contexts, such as on the nameplates on health bars.
I can dig both the points tho O didn't thought about Libra (couldnt really played this mode longer Thant two-three hours)
I will also agree that Geralt looks better than GERALT but since it is how it is I find it odd when GERALT is fighting a Custom. But to each of its own I guess

Sorry if I am late or if this has already been touched on. But I don't really play Libra of Souls allot, and I got to the section that I interact with the Schwarzwind. And I noticed that Salia has a female hairstyle not available in game. Do you ever fight her and actually get to see it in game?

Sorry if I am late or if this has already been touched on. But I don't really play Libra of Souls allot, and I got to the section that I interact with the Schwarzwind. And I noticed that Salia has a female hairstyle not available in game. Do you ever fight her and actually get to see it in game?
Nope, Salia doesn't seem to have an actual in-game model beyond the portrait. I wouldn't be surprised if that hairstyle is part of the CaS DLC.

I'd like to hear people's opinion on this. So I finished the tool for importing/exporting CAS creations as PNG files a while back, would people be interested in a dedicated place for sharing these PNG files? Maybe a thread on this forum for uploading creations in that format? Someone in the modding community made this site: http://cascards.ajewelofrarity.com/post/list - is that something people would be keen on using? Or are most of the people here playing on consoles or not interested in letting other people using their creations?

I'd like to hear people's opinion on this. So I finished the tool for importing/exporting CAS creations as PNG files a while back, would people be interested in a dedicated place for sharing these PNG files? Maybe a thread on this forum for uploading creations in that format? Someone in the modding community made this site: http://cascards.ajewelofrarity.com/post/list - is that something people would be keen on using? Or are most of the people here playing on consoles or not interested in letting other people using their creations?
I play on PS4. And I share my creations in a online community

I play on PS4. And I share my creations in a online community
I'm talking about a system where people can share CAS creations in a specific format where you can directly import and export it to the game, you don't have to manually recreate the CAS or anything. But it only works with the PC version.

I'm not getting much response to this, so I think I'll just leave it as it is.

I have more WIPs I would love to share with you guys :) Just some cameo characters :D I am looking forward to what's in Creation Parts A when it gets released, hopefully I'll be able to complete these characters too :)

Robin Hood (Disney's Robin Hood)

Kunimitsu (Tekken)

Hsien-Ko (Darkstalkers)

What do you guys think so far?

After reading this article, has anyone noticed any difference between versions for the Partial Shadow Leg Guards, the Slacks, the Arabian Slacks, the Slops, the Prayer Pants and the Cropped Pants?

Jesus Christ... Whenever I try to do anything in this CaS it seems that it keeps on fighting against me. Want to make auotamaton as a base for human with automaton body? No paint jobs for them (and one face). Want make some more complex sticker on body? They don't stack. Want to paint hands in a different colour? It doesn't cover whole hands. Want to add some sticker on Armor? No way jose... Seriously. I can't recall having such troubles with it like ever...

Last edited:
Jesus Christ... Whenever I try to do anything in this CaS it seems that it keeps on fighting against me. Want to make auotamaton as a base for human with automaton body? No paint jobs for them (and one face). Want make some more complex sticker on body? They don't stack. Want to paint hands in a different colour? It doesn't cover whole hands. Want to add some sticker on Armor? No way jose... Seriously. I can't recall having such troubles with it like ever...
Yes, there are so many really crappy problems, but you actually can stack stickers. For some strange reason this game makes stickers stack in reverse --- so start placing stickers in the furthest spot to the right, and make your way toward the left side if you want them to stack on top of each other. 😁

Yes, there are so many really crappy problems, but you actually can stack stickers. For some strange reason this game makes stickers stack in reverse --- so start placing stickers in the furthest spot to the right, and make your way toward the left side if you want them to stack on top of each other. 😁
Thanks for the tip! Actually noticed that they do stack but it is kinda odd like that. Finally made a custom I am glad of. Too bad the leotard doesn't have a sleeveless version because I've found out that zipper stickers are great for pseudo robotic arms

Is it wrong to think that the order is due to Japanese being read right-to-left? I'm sure I'm wrong, but after looking over my SCV formulas I noticed the order for the "color code" was reversed; 0:0,0 used to be "white," now it's 31,0:0.

As for stickers, they're both frustrating and amusing since it seems the darker a sticker's color, the more translucent the edges become, and the lighter the color, the more opaque they become; I took advantage of this with a pair of skull stickers, black and white, to create a solid-white skull with a black outline (although I also used a solid-white pocket sticker to "fill in the gaps").

2019-02-26_06-02-35_PM.png

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed some issues with opacity of some stickers and how colours work on them
I've got a bit frustrated again because I wanted to make an alt and wanted to add 99 on one pauldron. Unfortunately they are mirrored on the other pauldron which results in a character having nice 99 on one shoulder but then having mirrored 99 on the other. It pains me so much

Back