Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I expect Cassandra in June, which would mean S2 would be good to get announced at EVO in August.

why do you think cassandra will be in june when the DLC so far has been every two months?

Tira October 2018
2B December 2018
CAS pack 1 february 2019

Amy April 2019???
Cas Pack 2 June 2019????
Cassandra August 2019????

These are only guesses, but while 2 months seems to be the pattern, I really hope we get them sooner so EVO is the season 2 announcement

I thought I heard Amy was in March, hope I'm right but I won't hold my breath. In any case, I expect the S2 announcement at EVO.

For my sanity I need Amy to be in March, but hope only brings disappointment so I have almost zero faith she weill actually come in March....

I wonder if no DOA6 at Evo has something to do with what happened at Evo Japan, I cannot really defend them tbh as they quite blew it themselves lol

Anyway that amazing SC6 made it, even tho it was quite a given as it's very new game. Let's hope the game will reach new people.

Setsuka reveal for Evo would be dope (supposing Cass would be there by this time)

Also hope Ivy will win EVO!! :)

Did I see that they were taking feedback right now for SC6? I know it's probably not at the top of everyone's list right now, but I really wish custom outfits for cast characters would appear when picking the character, and not from the CAS section. I know nothing about code, but if they did it with the weapons I don't see why they couldn't add a costume select?

Also congrats on EVO19!!

Well, this happened during the EVO reveal stream with the EVO president randomly asking for a DLC character:

why do you think cassandra will be in june when the DLC so far has been every two months?

Tira October 2018
2B December 2018
CAS pack 1 february 2019

Amy April 2019???
Cas Pack 2 June 2019????
Cassandra August 2019????

These are only guesses, but while 2 months seems to be the pattern, I really hope we get them sooner so EVO is the season 2 announcement
2 months between each release has been the pace so far but there's some hope that Cassandra will be ahead of schedule. Amy and Cassandra would require less work than a character like 2B since the movesets aren't made from scratch, it looks like both Amy and Cassandra are being developed at the same time (there are files for Cassandra in the latest patch), and Cassandra was originally meant to be released before Amy. So I think it's possible Cassandra is already far along in development.

But we'll see. I definitely think EVO would be a super obvious place for them to announce season pass 2.

Well, this happened during the EVO reveal stream with the EVO president randomly asking for a DLC character:

2 months between each release has been the pace so far but there's some hope that Cassandra will be ahead of schedule. Amy and Cassandra would require less work than a character like 2B since the movesets aren't made from scratch, it looks like both Amy and Cassandra are being developed at the same time (there are files for Cassandra in the latest patch), and Cassandra was originally meant to be released before Amy. So I think it's possible Cassandra is already far along in development.

But we'll see. I definitely think EVO would be a super obvious place for them to announce season pass 2.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait......... WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Did he just said after Amy... more characterS coming along, or does the S is just my imagination maybe.... hhhh, another season 2 leak maybe mmm

PS: Mr.Wiz also asked for Anna back then for T7 way before she was release, not saying he hasn't have heard on the leak but here i think he's simply asking for his favorite to come back simple as that.

Did he just said after Amy... more characterS coming along, or does the S is just my imagination maybe.... hhhh, another season 2 leak maybe mmm
Indeed he used the plural, HOWEVER I don't think that means much (yet) ^^

(Inb4: s2 confirmed)

So far there was a 2 months gap between each DLC, so a future schedule following this existing pattern would be:

Amy - April 19
CaS Pack 2 - June 19
Cassandra - August 19

EVO US starts August 2, so I bet in order to make it in time for EVO it would not be too difficult for Project Soul to speed it up and shift each DLC at least a week forward, so instead we can have:

Amy - April 12
CaS Pack 2 - June 5
Cassandra - July 12

That way Season 1 will be fully complete before EVO, allowing for a grand announcemen in the style of T7 Season 2.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait......... WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

PS: Mr.Wiz also asked for Anna back then for T7 way before she was release, not saying he hasn't have heard on the leak but here i think he's simply asking for his favorite to come back simple as that.
Would Markman even know that kind of information? I'm feeling he forgot that there's only one more character in the season pass beyond Amy.

Back