Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

Even though I don't think Setsuka will have a skirt like that I really do like the red and black colour scheme here which I think will suit her.
I agree. That look is far more fitting for Natsu, if anyone.

What if Setsuka's hair changing between games is an intentional reoccurring element, and she ends up being a red head in VI
Doubt. Her blonde hair / blue eyes is her natural color, reflected in her SoulCalibur III 2p and SoulCalibur IV 1p. Her SoulCalibur III 1p was her geisha look to be a faux-Japanese, to blend in.

I gotta wonder though, if it really is Setsuka in S2. Are they going to keep her just frame inputs in her moveset? If so, I imagine how she’d fare with them in this game considering it has an input buffering system that isn’t all that swell. Especially compared to how the previous games handled it.

I think the buffer window will be lenient like it is with other character already in SC6, probably be on par with Ivy's just frame whip slash.

Anyone who doesn't own SC6 on PC yet but is interested in getting that version should look into this deal: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/bandai-namco-games-byob/

I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest SC6 has been on PC so far. The bundle works in a bizarre way. Buy SC6 by itself and you pay 20 Euros. But if you buy SC6, DeadCore, Hexodius, and the 3-story pack DLC for One Piece as one bundle then you pay 15 and half Euros for everything. Yes, you're actually paying less by adding those specific games.

Best Setsuka.
latest

Glad they announced that invitational tournament, things has been a little calm since Evo when it comes to competitive SC, and hoping it will lead for great things for the future of SC (World Tour, Evo next year, and may at Sunday)

Honestly it seems like a good place for an announcement, or some season 2 news.

Glad they announced that invitational tournament, things has been a little calm since Evo when it comes to competitive SC, and hoping it will lead for great things for the future of SC (World Tour, Evo next year, and may at Sunday)

Yup keep your fingers crossed. They have to eventually show something for the first character since we already got Haohmaru as 2nd. That would be sick if they announced a world tour too.

I made a mod thing! Soul Chronicle mode at Legendary difficulty:

More info with download link here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=914

Wait, when ? Where ? A Tournament ?

I need setsuka. Also I hope she has unbreakable pieces. Like shoes. I'm sick of my shoes suffering critical existence failure just because I'm kicked in the shin. Fuck you sophi. Honestly though. I need an armor break selector. I need setsuka. I need a fucking life. But most importantly I need setsuka. I'm having an attack already. Reveal withdrawal is a bitch.

I need setsuka. Also I hope she has unbreakable pieces. Like shoes. I'm sick of my shoes suffering critical existence failure just because I'm kicked in the shin. Fuck you sophi. Honestly though. I need an armor break selector. I need setsuka. I need a fucking life. But most importantly I need setsuka. I'm having an attack already. Reveal withdrawal is a bitch.
The best you're going to get on unbreakable armor is playing on PC and modding your save data. You can probably mod your save data on console too, but it's not going to be nearly as easy to do. But I'm going to say you'll be waiting quite a while for Setsuka, with her third position status.

The best you're going to get on unbreakable armor is playing on PC and modding your save data. You can probably mod your save data on console too, but it's not going to be nearly as easy to do. But I'm going to say you'll be waiting quite a while for Setsuka, with her third position status.
Wait, is she confirmed as the third?

This, I've just started trying to avoid SC because my brain is just repeating "HwangHwangHwangHwang"
Also yeah the breakable armor sucks on feet. My brain melts at having to put up with seeing Amy barefoot constantly, its ugly for me.
I appreciate some of the armor breaks but the footwear ones are awful. Obviously they wont, but it'd be nice if Season 2 implemented proper damage at the feet.
I want Amy running around in broken heels tripping everywhere looking like a total mess that isn't barefoot though.

ansel mdoe? whats that
Pretty sure its just the photo mode they implemented compatibility for a while back?
Basically a PC exclusive photo mode, but its not literally speaking an actual menu in game etc I believe.

This, I've just started trying to avoid SC because my brain is just repeating "HwangHwangHwangHwang"
Also yeah the breakable armor sucks on feet. My brain melts at having to put up with seeing Amy barefoot constantly, its ugly for me.
I appreciate some of the armor breaks but the footwear ones are awful. Obviously they wont, but it'd be nice if Season 2 implemented proper damage at the feet.
I want Amy running around in broken heels tripping everywhere looking like a total mess that isn't barefoot though.

Pretty sure its just the photo mode they implemented compatibility for a while back?
Basically a PC exclusive photo mode, but its not literally speaking an actual menu in game etc I believe.
Thing is, I generally like armor break as is, cause I find it hilarious, its just I wish I could turn specific breaks off for some characters. Why are Amy's gloves unbreakable but not her shoes. She literally grows a couple inches in break because of the heels. Same for cas using platforms. Thats why I want a toggle able setting. I like Amy's armor break, minus the shoes. Just let me set certain items to be unbreakable. DAMMIT BAMCO.

Back