Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

I wonder if that's the full base roster. The 4 small circle may be the slots for the 4 DLC characters? (including Tira oc)

I doubt it’s complete just because it’s lopsided where the slot next of Taki is.

Still with the patterns Raph is where I expected him to be as an important character not Siegfried or Nightmare.

If Hwang and Lizardman are last, then why would the former be on top with other hot shot characters? I could somewhat justify Lizardman as Talim’s rival due to their connections with religion...

Raphael looks way better than i could never imagine, Human/Non zombie plus a way more classy outfits than his SC2's, and ... the glasses.

Cervantes is just too badass, a freaking King of the Seas that no one should ever dare to defy, well expect his daughter of course, best Stepfather of all time EASY. + i'm personally more fan of Zombie than Human Cervantes.

It's most likely real, just based on the artwork on their selectable circles.

I will say though... if the last 4 slots are for DLC it would seem awfully silly to have the first top left slot always be empty until we decide whether to purchase the DLC or not.

I really really want to believe that there are more characters to announce, just two minimum.

@Nyte I told you Lizardman was just CaS

4BuCyWd.jpg

You were talking to me like I was a crazy fool.

This almost looks like a hacked version of a tournament copy? Pretty sure Cerv is T posing.

They both look rough.

Back