Soul Calibur VI: General discussion

So...when do you think the Hwang reveal will be? Sometime this autumn? I was thinking perhaps October as finishing off season 2 when it’s the 2 year anniversary of the game’s launch would be quite neat. But then I’m not sure if there are any planned events in the autumn where an announcement could happen..

I'm betting we'll get a Hwang announcement after the tournament ends in November. I'm thinking they'll show a trailer after the finals and release him in early December (a few days later) along with his CAS pack. That way they'll wrap their online tournament and finish up season 2 with the release of the last character. Then next year, when venues/ studios start slowly opening back up (if corona-chan allows it) they'll announce another world tour (to make up for this years'), announce a season 3, and the DLC cycle will continue. I think that's the roadmap they have in mind.

Wait, we could save replays?
Yep, Its the "Add to Favorites" option

Soul Calibur VI 2019.06.04 - 23.02.45.04.mp4_snapshot_00.01.032.jpg

world tour website changed to remove cancelled events from the 2020 world tour. Now the 2020 world tour only has one event, evo japan 2020. What a sad result!

However they added a new season which is the "2020 Online Challenge Season"aka the 3 online events/tournament.

Screenshot (514).png

gives me hope for 2021!

Well Cervantes acquires a new body that looks similar to his old one after his soul was freed from Astral Chaos during SCV. Which explains why he looks a tad younger compared to his older one from Soul Edge.

And regarding older males that stuck around, Voldo is also one to note. I know we shouldn‘t be questioning logic when it comes to Voldo, but holy hell, the dude is 67 years old and is still here by SCV.

Oh right. Yeah technically Cervantes got a younger body but I mean, he still looks like an older man. It's not like he looks like a teenager lol It's actually kinda hard to gauge if he really looks younger in SCV or not because I feel like he was intended to look like an older man yet in this render here, he looks younger but it could just be limitation of technology back in 1995 lol

latest

And yeah Voldo is quite old but I doubt we'd ever see a female character who's as old as he is and looks it lol .

I don't know how..
I used the custom-part editting to get a standard pose thats the same for females/males

After selecting a pose, the menu below displays the button "HIDE CONTROLS". In Xbox One this is done by clicking on the left stick, I think it's the same for PS4. In this video you can see that at 10:23 he toggled off the menu for a cleaner screen:

Back