The serious FT10 video footage between Botsu and I was lost during file copying, unfortunately. I do plan on capturing some more vids next weekend. I went ahead and uploaded some videos from our casual session when Botsu and I finally started getting our skills back. Note: Botsu is my brother, so we know each other's tactics inside and out.
Grumpy: GGs. Haven't had a chance to watch too many of your Cervy videos yet. I did see you block Cervy's BBB, which is super unsafe. Punish it with 6K2K.
- WS A is dangerous against Asta if he's paying attention. His BT B+K beats all your options and he can keep spamming it. Better to avoid using WS A if the Asta is on the ball.
- Asta can't heavily punish your 3B, meaning you can control the ground game. 2nd Face liked to stay grounded close up. Give him a reason to stand up and then you can force stronger mix-ups on him.
- Step and punish more. Asta is especially linear close up. Take advantage of that.
- You can't punish his bull rush. It does put him at major frame disadvantages, so use that to your advantage if he's spamming it.
- Asta has few ways to interrupt a well executed iMCF against safe moves on block (i.e. 6A, 22K, etc.).
Sup Hajime, I saw your recent videos.
I see u r using WC1K_K_K_K game, that´s good if used wisely as I saw u r implementing it.
Try using 44B+K game... I find it kind of good for wakes if mixed and used wisely, 44B+K 2B+KA_B_K is better than I´ve never imagined.
Duh, you were eating thos 1A from Cervantes, I assume u r rusty, hehehe.