Yoshimitsu Web Theater.

someone posted some HK matches with (i think they are new) matches of Chang's fd in them recently (don't have time to find and link the post right now). He played yoshi weird against his rock friend...kept going into REF and doing stuff like B o.O ... maybe he is going crazy from all the flashing lights when he plays???

You can tell CF doesn't really play Yoshi in-depth. He does some odd stuff and goes for the flashy combos. But, he does hit them sometimes.

I'm too lazy to repost links. Some casuals of ShenRei and I are at http://www.8wayrun.com/showpost.php?p=70396&postcount=100

You'll notice lots of 4KB spam to counter his 4A and 33B. Also lots of GI whiffing, because when ShenRei goes into aggressive mode, he really goes on the attack.

Really good matches, we now play a lot alike now Brad kun :)

However, i use 3K, 66K and 1B variations a lot personally. I probably go into PG a bit more too.

Shenrei missed a few good opportunities vs your whiffs. He kinda just froze a few times

Thanks for the compliments. Glad ya liked them.

Fighting ShenRei's Sets is fun. Our matches usually turn into brawls over tempo.

your yoshi is rockin :S glad to see you employing the iron-fist possession moves.

after watching a lot of these, i feel like the only thing holding me back from having a completely rockin yoshi is not being able to get the fucking MCF down everytime. i can get it FC most of the time but the iMCF is a pain. :(

Hi all.

Me and my brother has just made some movies about our fighting sessions and we uploaded it. Although the quality isn't perfect at all (there is a HQ button) and the audio was messed up because of copyright issues I would be glad If you could comment them. But guys, I'm WARNING YOU: These are non-tour matches. Just some random funning we usually do, because we like SCIV a lot and I think we are quite decent players in it. There are some RO avoid, cuz we don't really like them. There aren't any max dmg output combo spamming, there are missed guaranteed hits, less used moves, even mindless suicide:) So it has nothing to do with the tournemnt-skill, it is just "playing SC4 without consequences". Keep that in mind:) And enjoy our playing. I hope you will:)

More to come by the time.

If I have time, I'll comment on all the vids. For now, from watching vids 1-3...

- Finish your combos. 3B, a:B+K, 66B is guaranteed on Siegfried. FC 3K into 2K, or at least setup some Oki.
- There is absolutely no reason to duck in fear of getting hit by a low against Siegfried except when he's using his mid-low mix-up. Let him spam 2K. His advantage is minor on hit.
- Punish every single blocked 3 and WS with AA. Every single one.
- Step, GI, or 4A+B Siegfried's B4 and Chief Hold .
- Randomly using drunken stance and electric fists (Tekken moves) is dangerous. They're defensive moves. Stick to using them when you're getting rushed down only.
- Practice using 44bB in your juggles. When you nailed CH a:B+K, iMCF, you would've had a ring out if you had finished the combo instead of trying for 236B.
- Never commit to 66 against an experienced player unless you're 100% you're going to hit them with it.
- 214A more against Sieg. It TCs and steps a good portion of his move set.
- Punish those whiffed moves you step. 6K2K and 3B are the best options.

That's all for now. Man..I'm losing my eyesight now! >_< Hehe.

Thanks for the feedback Hajime. Hates speaks highly of you!

Yea punishing the 3 and the WS is my main thing cus thats one of siegs main tools.
And about the 44Bb juggle, im just now getting it, is it ok to just do it once then finish? or aim for twice for extra distance?

Thanks for the feedback Hajime. Hates speaks highly of you!

Ah. You're the Yoshi I've heard about from Link. ^_^ Word is that Hates is teaching you all my secrets. hehe.

Yea punishing the 3 and the WS is my main thing cus thats one of siegs main tools.
And about the 44Bb juggle, im just now getting it, is it ok to just do it once then finish? or aim for twice for extra distance?

I'd go for one most of the time and only go for two if it's going to make the difference between a RO or not. On a side note, it's only reasonable to try for two 44bBs after CH 3B, and not after CH 3AB. It's possible to get more than one 44bB from CH 3AB, but JF timing seems required for both. CH 3B's timing is a little more loose.

WS A and FC 3K are the only ones u need.
WS A is hotsauce if u know how to use it properly ;) play with it a lil bit.

However keep in mind u're not commited to doing WS...a neat trick that i do, is to crouch near them deliberately for them to see it, and i bust out 99BB+K from crouch. You must have confidence in your buffering skills to pull this off seemlessly.
Notation is kinda like this. [2][G]~9~[9]BB+K
Can't explain it better than that...fool around with it a bit.

WS A and FC 3K are the only ones u need.

Against Siegfried, I agree. But I don't agree with using it against the entire cast. If your opponent is knowledgeable and has a strong BT B+K (Cervy comes to mind), WS A can be somewhat dangerous to abuse. You're pitting your +1 advantage from BT against their BT B+K. While Yoshi's BT A is i14 and will beat out most character's BT B+K, once they start ducking you have to block what they do, BT 2A (S.Mid, i17), or BT B (i19). Then it becomes a guessing game and the opponent's rewards are almost always going to be better from BT B+K. So, I guess you should abuse it against the ignorant, but understand that WS A's usefulness decreases based on the opponent's character and as people learn.

Same goes with FC 3K against strong punishing characters from crouch (i.e. Cervy, Sets, etc.). =(

Yo Yo, what's up. B-boyTekken here just posting up some vids of me vs. the compter on Edge Master. Any comments or strats are very welcomed. Peace.

Me vs. Computer 1 :
Me vs. Computer 2 :
Me on a strat for GI. :

Back