Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Honestly, I think Soul Calibur should borrow or base their customization on virtua fighter. It has always been better than tekken and it is definitely doable for the sc team. They also have some of the nicest hair choices.

Can we get the merveilleuse dress as well? I used that a LOT. it'd be cool to see some of the dlc parts from SCV, like natsu's hakama, and the Valkyrie set, because they looked beautiful. The bong seon coat must be in the base game though. There is no choice in the matter.
Edit so I don't end up spamming the thread: can we have at least one voice that has a non American and non British accent? Please? I'll take anything, it's just odd how LITERALLY everyone except ivy and Yoshi and like two CaS voices are American I guess. Otherwise I'll stick to the Japanese dub.

Last edited:
I was wondering what others thought about a spin off of soul calibur that would eventually allow for create a soul to be seperated from the main game as some seem to want.

Is basically a soul calibur game but instead of having the main cast it is entirely based on a cas type system and having as many unique style options as possible.

The game would be balanced around CaS variation rather than specific fighters and their styles at thier size.

Imagine what create a soul could be like if the main focus?

Also those who hate CaS could have their CaS free game and could stop blaming it for anything they feel is lacking because of 'shared' resources.

As much as i dislike cas im not sure if this is a good idea. Since it is a major selling point for the game. Removing it would hurt sc sales.

As much as i dislike cas im not sure if this is a good idea. Since it is a major selling point for the game. Removing it would hurt sc sales.
Possibly yes. But long term both games could become better apart. Lots of people really like character creation and a dedicated character creator fighting game could be fun and soul calibur can completely go back to its roots.

Course I wouldn't buy soul calibur than as would have everything I desire in the other game.

i think there should just be an option to ban cas from lobbies/rank
Doesn't solve how the two things effect each other.

Take Amy and her style. Lots of people love the style but could care less about Amy herself. Unfortunetly the style is connected to the character and the character comes with silly controversy due to her age so theres lots of push to not include her even though her style is awesome.

What styles are available is limited by and rostet is pure political nonsense.

I can't imagine how this would work well. Removing CaS from SC means killing long-term casual sales (I think). Plus, whether it's removed from SC, or SC keeps CaS but this game just exists as a separate entity, it would do nothing to curb the complaints about shared resources (I don't think anyone would be convinced that people who work on SC won't have to do a bit of work for this spinoff).

play raph
His style sucks and is not even similar even if similar weapons. I've tried. No style had felt more natural than hers so far and no style more unatural than his. Thier styles are in terms of feel and function as different as night and day.

then they just gotta combine raph and amy. Problem solved. We finally get a good raph. And you got your amy stuff

I'd love to see this happen just so i can laugh at those who blame character creation for everything when their cas-free game sells 2 copies worldwide and kills the franchise.

This is going to be hard to admit; doing that will hurt SC sales and SC is far too late to separate it from CaS. The only way it could probably appeal to a large market is with guests like Geralt and Link (who isn't coming back).

That or it has an 'epic' storymode. Which is hard to accomplish on purpose.

Back