Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

I wonder if they would make a Classic Headgear 2 if they didn't dropped SC 5..
Probably not. The classic stuff for SoulCalibur IV was only at launch and then it was Halloween and Christmas stuff. It seems like we would have just gotten more modern and more SoulCalibur V parts. But Pyrrha Omega’s boots never.

My take on the recent and new dlc. Masterpiece custom character incoming. It took me 12 days to make
IMG_855da828-29fc-4501-80d3-444eb51b7ab8.png

After watching Mau trailer few times he really grow on me lol

PS: Something that would be cool is being able to pick voice language for each character EN or JP like in SF.

my game just updated to 2.10 and it give me new bizarre DLC-

Kuroko's Hood and Flags
Long Boots
One Long Boot for Extra Equipment (i just played it around a little and it look good for SWAT armor!)
Fish..

yes a Fish

Big Mouth Billy Bass The Singing Sensation.jpg

and good for making a flathead fish CaS

Hey everybody :D Got some photos I'd like to share with you all :D First: My Hsien-Ko WIP (Really hope the Strange Ward or Paper Charms comes in the next Creation DLC Set and the second photo is my experimentation with the Fox Mask (Extra Equipment) that came in Set D; I also provided the details on how I pulled off an attempt at making it a half-mask if anyone wants to try (I used a male that is at Average/Average, so you might have to play around to get it just right with different heights and such :) Still waiting for Werewolf too AWOOOO! 🐺

Hsien-Ko WIP
Hsien-Ko WIP.jpg

Fox Half-Mask/Details
Fox Half-Mask and Details.jpg

Hey everybody :D Got some photos I'd like to share with you all :D First: My Hsien-Ko WIP (Really hope the Strange Ward or Paper Charms comes in the next Creation DLC Set and the second photo is my experimentation with the Fox Mask (Extra Equipment) that came in Set D; I also provided the details on how I pulled off an attempt at making it a half-mask if anyone wants to try (I used a male that is at Average/Average, so you might have to play around to get it just right with different heights and such :) Still waiting for Werewolf too AWOOOO! 🐺

Hsien-Ko WIP
View attachment 72080
Fox Half-Mask/Details
View attachment 72081
Okay, so I did some more experimenting with the Fox Mask (Moveable) and now I use this for my updated mask:

Head
Move Right/Left - 0
Move Up/Down - 2
Move Forward/Backward - 0
Width - 5
Length - -36
Thickness - -23
Rotate Vertically - 14
Rotate Horizontally - 0
Angle - 0
Fox Half-Mask (Updated).jpg

The end result should look similar to the above image; you might have to play with the details, depending on the height of your character

So random character in Vs mode can pick the original cast in custom outfits you've made....do you guys have any suggestions on good designs/posts here for the default and DLC characters?

Back