Soul Calibur 6 CaS Discussion

Yeah, that, too, is a mixed blessing; it's great for turning a pair of leather shoes into sneakers by using the zipper sticker as velcro straps and adding a cute marking on the outside (and inside, but I was able to cover that up):
2020-03-02_10-19-03_PM.png
…on the other hand, it made it difficult creating a decent "Man of Steel" variant Supergirl in SCV using that legless "scaled suit" under-armor; I ended up just giving her a "pink" and gold shield with no marking, but at least I was able to make a decent shield for her cape.

Last edited:

I'm worried I made him look a bit too much like Olberic (who I admittedly used as a reference in the design) from Octopath Traveler since I felt two of my main party was same-y being in mentor roles of sorts and just fused them together.

Holy shit. Amy’s costume fits 2B so well it looks like it could be official. Just give it the right modifications and Bam!

D4NFKNFUEAE3DOl

D4NFS7bU0AY2CIn

D4NFcd1UEAE8GRh

D4NFYMVUYAUoi5M

Wow this is amazing, i'm not even that a big of a fan of the costume normally but i just made it based on this tutorial and it looks fantastic, even better than the original, guess the 2018 VS 2002 graphics has something to do with it

Me here thinking it was dumb from Bamco to put horns in CaS, i've never been so wrong in my life!!

Of course SC5 Ivy is still my favorite outfit

There's a contest? How does it work? If it's regular CaSes (how do you pluralize abbreviations ending in "s"?) I could submit my Dungeons & Dragons/World of Greyhawk Suel sorceress, Quintessa; I liked how setting the Malfested (Mutated) markings to "black" made them nearly invisible against her snow-white skin, and a combination of stickers and the Basic 1 pattern made for a nice gradient effect on her dress… which was also fun to paint for her figurine:
2019-02-26_05-09-23_PM.png

2019-02-26_05-09-24_PM.png

…otherwise I still have my schoolgirl Tira; most of my regular character CaSes are just cosplays of other characters (Earth-chan Talim, Noob Saibot Taki, Amy "Rose" Sorel, Wendy Thomas 2B, &c.), but the schoolgirl outfit was fun 'cause of the socks, shoes, and the "history book" strapped to her back:
2020-03-02_10-19-03_PM.png

2020-03-02_10-19-04_PM.png

Last edited:
There's a contest? How does it work? If it's regular CaSes (how do you pluralize abbreviations ending in "s"?) I could submit my Dungeons & Dragons/World of Greyhawk Suel sorceress, Quintessa; I liked how setting the Malfested (Mutated) markings to "black" made them nearly invisible against her snow-white skin, and a combination of stickers and the Basic 1 pattern made for a nice gradient effect on her dress… which was also fun to paint for her figurine:
2019-02-26_05-09-23_PM.png

2019-02-26_05-09-24_PM.png

…otherwise I still have my schoolgirl Tira; most of my regular character CaSes are just cosplays of other characters (Earth-chan Talim, Noob Saibot Taki, Amy "Rose" Sorel, Wendy Thomas 2B, &c.), but the schoolgirl outfit was fun 'cause of the socks, shoes, and the "history book" strapped to her back:
2018-11-14_05-40-37_PM.png

2018-11-14_05-53-28_PM.png

The Tira pictures are old; I had since changed the angle of the book and replaced the "3D" stars on her shoes with plain white ones.
Sorry to say that the CaS contest ended on the 21st of this month.

Has anyone been able to do a spot-on recreation of the classic Harley Quinn bodysuit?

SBIsQwm.jpg

I'm mainly talking about the color tiles on the suit, like the right part of the upper body is black and the left part is red, and vice versa on the lower body.

I've tried to recreate this look several times, but have never succeeded, mainly due to the fact that the Creation mode is so frustrating! >_< For example, when I select a sticker and choose "Right Arm", then it gets put on both arms even though I specifically selected "Right Arm".

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to do a spot-on recreation of the classic Harley Quinn bodysuit?

SBIsQwm.jpg

I'm mainly talking about the color tiles on the suit, like the right part of the upper body is black and the left part is red, and vice versa on the lower body.

I've tried to recreate this look several times, but have never succeeded, mainly due to the fact that the Creation mode is so frustrating! >_< For example, when I select a sticker and choose "Right Arm", then it gets put on both arms even though I specifically selected "Right Arm".
I know the pain. Not only does it copy the sticker but also mirrors it. Tried making motorball Alita alt in armour and when I made 99 sticker on the shoulder... Well it looked bad. Also the limitation of the number of sticker won't allow you to make more than 5 diamonds I think? The only solution would be to put two on the legs (one red and one black) and two on the arms but then you will have only one diamond per limb visible

Not only does it copy the sticker but also mirrors it.
I kinda get what Bandai Namco were trying to do with that, but it would have been far better if they had just added a "Both Arms" opinion and made the "Right Arm" and "Left Arm" options separate from each other. That way you would have the option to add a sticker to both arms or just one arm. ^_^

I kinda get what Bandai Namco were trying to do with that, but it would have been far better if they had added a "Both Arms" opinion and made the "Right Arm" and "Left Arm" options separate from each other. That way you would have the option to add a sticker to both arms or just one arm. ^_^
Good point
They could also increase the limit of stickers. I don't see any reason for it to be so low

Good point
They could also increase the limit of stickers. I don't see any reason for it to be so low
Absolutely!

I'd love a patch that would increase the number of stickers, as well as add the "Both Arms" / "Both Legs" option and make the left / right limbs separate as stated in my last post. :)

But I'm afraid that's just wishful thinking. :(

Back